How Do Heat Packs Work?
Heat packs are a therapeutic remedy used to apply heat to an area affected by pain, helping to reduce pain, ideally without the need for medication.
Hug heat packs are a gel-based wearable heat pack that can be strapped to the body using an adjustable strap.
You can use your Hug over and over, hot or cold, by simply heating in the microwave or cooling in the freezer to a temperature that suits you.
How to use Hug heat packs?
- Fold the Hug heat pad and microwave for 1 minute
- Remove pack from microwave and massage it to distribute heat evenly
- Fold and return to the microwave for another 30 seconds
- Allow to cool slightly if the label indicated the pad is too hot
- If you prefer a cool hug, simply place the pad in the freezer for 1 hour
- Use the central strap to wrap hug around your waist (or the affected area)
- Adjust the side straps so that hug fits snugly
Check out our 30-second video below to see how it works: